Brazing Excellence for Over 65 Years. Lucas-Milhaupt is a global provider and leading producer of metal joining products and services for thousands of companies worldwide.
On-site Staff Training
A convenient and customizable program, with options to meet your needs.
Do you have a difficult brazing problem or need help finding the right brazing product? We’re here to help. Contact us with your brazing questions.
5656 S. Pennsylvania Avenue
Cudahy, Wisconsin (WI), 53110 USA
Tel: +1 (414) 769-6000
Handy & Harman of Canada Ltd.
290 Carlingview Drive
Rexdale, Ontario (ON), M9W 5G1, Canada
Tel: +1 (416) 675-1860
Lucas-Milhaupt Warwick, LLC
Formally: Wolverine Joining Technologies, LLC
235 Kilvert Street
Warwick, Rhode Island (RI) 02886
Tel: +1 (401) 739-9550
Lucas Milhaupt Ribérac SAS
Formally: Protechno sa
ZAE Les Chaumes BP 27
24600 Ribérac, France
Tel : +33 (0) 5 53 92 5300
Lucas-Milhaupt Brazing Materials (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
8-B, No.428 Xing Long Street
SuChun Industrial Square, Suzhou Industrial Park
Suzhou, Jiangsu, P.R.C.
Phone: +86 (512) 62 89 1510
North America: +1 (414) 769-6000
Europe: +33 (0) 5 53 92 5300
Asia: +86 (512) 62 89 1510
- Warwick, Rhode Island
- Posted: 1/14/2014
- Apply Online
The Process Engineer will primarily be involved in development and improvement of current equipment and process improvement activities throughout the manufacturing facility. Identify areas for improvement while applying standard engineering methodologies, documenting procedures and educating plant management and workers on implementing new procedures.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering and five (5) years experience.
- Drive lean and productivity improvement initiatives plant-wide through the development and implementation of new processes, equipment and procedures.
- Assists the Global Product Line Managers with new product in the development to meet the demand of our Customers in a cost effective manner.
- Assists Manufacturing with the development of processes and improvements for existing and new equipment introductions.
- Assists Plant Manager by working to continually improve safety, processes, quality and productivity of the Company employing Lean Manufacturing techniques, while complying with ISO, QS and OSHA requirements.
- Provides technical support and assistance in the solution of technical problems to manufacturing.
- Develop and maintain schedules for all projects assigned.